"If men were socialized to desire love as much as they are taught to desire sex, we would see a cultural revolution."
— bell hooks, All About Love: New Visions (2001)
if u feel sad right now look at this bunny eating a flower
it’s literally impossible not to smile <3
What’s the difference between america and yogurt?
If u leave yogurt alone for 200 years it will develop a culture
this was like the sickest burn I’ve ever seen
I kinda wanna be a squatting slav for halloween
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
— Get up and leave // E.E (via preciouspayne)
"1. If a boy tells you he only wants your body, believe him.
2. Do not love a boy because of the way he speaks; you will believe every lie and each apology will only make you love him more.
3. If he is leaving, let him. Nothing will make him stay; he bought the plane tickets before he ever met you.
4. There is nothing good about goodbyes; there is something beautiful, however, in starting over.
5. If he lies, leave him. If he hurts you, leave him. If, at 3:34 am, he says he messed up, tell him he did.
6. Set the photos of him on fire, even if they’re saved to your computer.
7. Do not come back to the boy who made you feel whole when you were broken. You are two halves of a whole all by yourself.
8. It’s okay to leave."
— lessons I learned while loving you (via melaniesanta)
Islam is the worst religion to preach. Filled with hatred. sex. Murder. Rape. Sleeping with the dead. Sleeping with animals. Domestic violence.
Ok, let’s find out if Islam is really about what you mentioned above.
1. “Filled with hatred”
“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.”- The Qur’an 2:256
As you can see, we as Muslims can not force anyone to become Muslim. They have a choice whether to believe or not.
(O Prophet?) ‘We have not sent you except to be a mercy to all mankind:” Declare, “Verily, what is revealed to me is this, your God is the only One God, so is it not up to you to bow down to Him?’ But if they turn away then say, “I have delivered the Truth in a manner clear to one and all, and I know not whether the promised hour (of Judgment) is near or far. - The Qur’an 21:107 to 109
From this verse in the Qur’an you can see the Last Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was sent down to be a mercy to all of mankind, which includes you anon. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had mercy for his own enemies, he had so many battles but he spared many because he came down as a mercy, not to kill everybody. He wanted to spread Islam, he wanted to spread the truth. He had many battles, he spared many because he wanted them to worship One God. Even his own enemies say he is the truthful one.
Islam does not allow sex before marriage if that’s what you are trying to say. Would you like your own sister to have a boyfriend, then have sex and then have a baby and then the “boyfriend” leaves your sister, then what kind of a position is your sister in? This is why Islam says having sex before marriage is a major sin. You actually get rewarded for doing it when you are a couple. So anon, if you love someone, you will marry them.
This is completely forbidden in Islam. It’s a crime punishable by death in Islam. So anon, like the laws in your country, they will probaly sentence the rapist for 6 months, 2 years or maybe 10 years. What about the woman who was the victim? She will be disorted for the rest of her life, this is why Islam is the religion of justice.
4. Sleeping with the dead
Islam encourages to bury the dead as soon as possible, so anon were you feeling ok when you mentioned that? :/
5. Sleeping with animals
Like the one above, where does Islam say to sleep with animals? Anon, do you need to visit the doctor?
6. Domestic violence
I am so glad you mentioned this anon because you are really uneducated about Islam or you are really ignorant.
Our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The best of you is the one who is best towards his wife, and I am the best of you towards my wives.”